Mud Cat invented the auger dredge in 1971 and has shipped more one truck transportable dredges around the globe than any other dredge supplier.
Why Mud Cat?
- Invented The Auger Dredge In 1971.
- Sold More Auger Dredges Than Any Supplier Worldwide.
- One Truck Transportable.
- No Assembly Required
- Creates Even Bottom Profile
- Electric And Diesel Powered Models
- More Repeat Buyers Than Other Auger Dredge Builders
- Longest Useful Life Cycle In The Auger Dredge Industry
Today Mud Cat has sold hundreds of dredging systems to over 60 countries around the globe.
- One Truck Transportable
- Dredges Delivered To Over 60 Countries
- Short Lead Times on Standard Models
- Global Service & Support
Used in Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, Water & Wastewater, and Waterway Applications.
Innovation | Quality | Support
Mud Cat is recognized around the world as an iconic brand synonymous with the word “dredge.” Over a billion cubic meters of sand, sludge, mud and hazardous waste have been dredged with Mud Cat dredges.
“The only way to stop a Mud Cat…is to turn off the key.”